วันที่ 1 ตุลาคม 2546 คณะอนุกรรมการสถาบันประจำมหาวิทยาลัย
(อ.ก.ม.) เห็นชอบให้จัดตั้ง คณะใหม่ คือคณะวิทยาการจัดการและสารสนเทศศาสตร์ (ชื่อเดิมของคณะบริหารธุรกิจ เศรษฐศาสตร์และการสื่อสาร) โดยแยกออกจากคณะมนุษยศาสตร์และสังคมศาสตร์เดิม
On October 1, 2003, the Higher Education Commission approved the establishment of the Faculty of Management and Information Sciences (MIS). This faculty separated from the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences (HSS). The Faculty is divided into the Office of the Secretary and 8 academic departments: Business Administration, Tourism, Business Computer, Accountancy, Economics, and Information Sciences for Communication, Mass Communication, and Public Relations.
To achieve excellence in the interrelated areas of education, research, and innovation in the national and international standard.
Brightness (B) To create and expand knowledge and human understanding through academics, research, innovation, and management excellence.
Excellence (E) To accrue knowledge through research and development to maintain a level of excellence and standards in all programs.
Collaboration (C) To promote collaboration at work and in the community through knowledge sharing, agreed upon rules, and decisions to achieve desired outcomes.
1) Create a student profile with high quality and meet the needs of the labor market.
2) Deliver high quality of academic papers and research to meet both national and international standards.
3) Generate and integrate new knowledge through a broad array of research and academic services.
4) Strengthen cultural understanding and local knowledge through cultural exchange both within country and abroad.
5) Improve business efficiency and good governance that will give us national and international recognition.
6) Serve society through coordinated outreach programs with other educational institutions, community organizations, government agencies, and the private sector to serve the region and impact the world.
|Bird||Represents Communication Arts|
|Kanok Pattern||Represents Thainess, the preservation of Thai art and culture, and the production of graduates who are equipped with morality, goodness and academic knowledge|
|Sailboat||Represents Business Administration|
|Paper||Represents Research and valuable academic work|
|Electron point||Represents knowledge and never-ending academic development|
|Letter Q||Represents quality instruction and the production of quality graduates|
|Blue is confidence, trust, stability and passion for success|
|Light Blue is brightness, hope and determination for a bright future|